“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” -Ben Franklin
Click here to discover your equipment type!
Most breakdowns occur when your equipment is working its hardest. That means you are more likely to have broken equipment when you rely on it the most -the hottest days of the summer, and the coldest days of the winter. Along with needed maintenance, we work to ensure the equipment is safe for you and your family, and running efficiently to its full potential. We will let you know what parts are likely to be an issue down the road. If you need a repair made, we will always talk to you about it first, and give you up-front pricing before we go ahead and make that repair. Click here to see our schedule!
- Potential improvements in equipment performance and efficiency
- All gas and oil fired systems include a full combustion analysis -similar to an emissions check on your car.
- Avoid possible safety issues by protecting your family from hazards -such as carbon monoxide, fire hazards, and electrical problems.
- Extend the lifespan of your equipment
- Decrease the likelihood of surprise break downs, by pre-emtivly replacing parts that are likely to fail.
- All electrical component replacements are guaranteed for 5 years!
- Potential improvements in indoor air quality to help with asthma, allergies and respiratory problems
- 15% savings on repairs that occur within 1 year after the tune-up is performed.
- If you system fails with-in a year after the tune up is performed, we will refund the tune-up cost AND give you up to 10% savings if you decide to have us install a new system.