- Our crew will arrive between 8-9 am and begin by laying tarps/drop cloth to protect your floors, walls, and any other items that could become damaged during the installation.
- Be sure to provide a perimeter of clear space around the equipment, and the paths/routs we will use through the home to get to the equipment being replaced. Usually this is covered in person prior to the job, but it’s worth noting…
- We will remove the old equipment from the property and legally dispose of it.
- We will install the equipment per the manufactures specifications and ASHRAE (stands for the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) standards
- At the end job we will review the operation of the system with you and answer any questions you might have.
For more installation info click hereSchedule + Pricing